“I started the course one month ago - I'm loving it. Its awesome, they give us all the supplies we need. I think this is going to be good for me. If I could give advice to everyone ... just come here and study this, its really lovely!”Joao AlvesBrazil
“I’m studying Certificate III in Carpentry, and this is my second year. At first, people told me like: maybe it is going to be very hard for you because you are a girl, but I definitely haven’t had any negative experiences and it not as hard as I thought, actually I think everyone can make it and has the skills to do it”AndreaMexico
“I enjoy studying carpentry here at Site Institute because it is one of the biggest industries in Australia and I have got skills to do it as I am an industrial designer and used to build and design furniture in Colombia. I advise you to study carpentry because you will have a bright future here.”HarryColumbia
CPC30220 | CRICOS 104870M
Certificate III in Carpentry
Site Institute delivers hands-on, high-quality practical courses that provide students with all the skills required to become a qualified tradesperson in Australia and overseas. Students have an engaging learning environment including workshops, practical activities and the most up-to-date tools and equipment.
Learn core carpentry skills
Construction of floors, walls, ceilings and roofing as well as internal joinery, installation of windows, doors, and cladding. You will also gain industry required competencies such as working safely at heights, and planning and organising work.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and must have completed Australian secondary education at Year 10 or equivalent.
- Non-school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent, or Site Institute pre-admission test at Level 4.
- Six trimesters. 104 weeks (two years)
- Intake dates 2022: Jan 24, May 26, Sep 12