“"I'm studying Diploma of Leadership and Management. Upstaris we have a Coffee Shop where you can have affordable barista made coffee. Site has financial plans which are perfect for students from overseas. The online study support platform makes assessments submissions easy, so we can concentrate on learning. I recommend you to apply for Site; it will give you so many options."”Esperanza Caba ContrerasSpain
Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB50420 | CRICOS: 094578B
Site Institute delivers hands-on, high quality practical courses that provide students with all the skills required to become a successful professional in Australia and overseas. Students have an engaging learning environment including workshops, practical activities and the most up-to-date tools and equipment.
Gain your leadership edge. The Diploma of Leadership and Management is designed to prepare self-motivated, career-minded individuals to move into higher management positions. This course will explore the critical skills for effective and strong leadership. Content includes the technical knowledge and requirements for managing others, as well as the emotional intelligence skills needed to lead teams. Graduates can apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of industries.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and must have completed Australian secondary education at Year 12 or equivalent.
- Non-school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent, or Site Institute pre-admission test at Level 4.
- Duration: 4 Terms over 52 weeks
- Intake dates 2020: 26 Nov
- Intake dates 2021: Jan 25, Feb 15, Mar 8, Apr 19, May 10, May 31, Jul 12, Aug 2, Aug 23, Oct 4, Oct 25, Nov 15