QUAL BSB40920 CRICOS 0101763
Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
Site Institute delivers hands-on, high quality practical courses that provide students with all the skills required to become a successful professional in Australia and overseas. Students have an engaging learning environment including workshops, practical activities and the most up-to-date tools and equipment.
Run effective projects
You will learn how to contribute effectively throughout the project management lifecycle via the industry benchmark PMBOK framework. Project management skills are relevant across all industries where it is critical to deliver high-quality projects within specification, on time and on budget.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and must have completed Australian secondary education at Year 10 or equivalent.
- Non-school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent, or Site Institute pre-admission test at Level 4.
- Four ten week terms. 40 weeks.
- Intake dates 2021: January 25, February 15, March 8, April 19, May 10, May 31, July 12, August 2, August 23, October 4, October 25, November 15