“After 10 weeks studying English for Engineering course at Site Institute, I can affirm it was the best choice that I could make and that this course met all my expectations. I suggest this course to all engineers who would like to improve and gain knowledge of technical English using in the engineering industry.”CairoBrazil
English for Engineering
Improve your reading, listening, writing and speaking while preparing for communication in the engineering industry. English for Engineering provides engaging activities to improve your reading, listening, writing and speaking while preparing you for the engineering industry.
We will prepare you for the engineering industry!
Our program integrates the skills you need to improve your English and engineering vocabulary quickly. Progress your communication skills through tailored individual and group activities that are relevant, informative, entertaining and engaging.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and must have completed Australian secondary education at Year 10 or equivalent.
- Non-school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent, or Site Institute pre-admission test at Level 4.
- Ten week terms. Four terms per year.
- Intake dates 2021: January 25, February 22, March 8, March 22, April 19, May 3, May 17, May 31, June 14, July 12, July 26, August 9, August 23, September 6, October 4, October 18, November 1, November 15, November 29