English for Engineering
Improve your reading, listening, writing and speaking while preparing for communication in the engineering industry. English for Engineering provides engaging activities to improve your reading, listening, writing and speaking while preparing you for the engineering industry.
We will prepare you for the engineering industry!
The course is structured at different levels of proficiency and our program integrates the skills you need to improve your English and engineering vocabulary quickly. Progress your communication skills through tailored individual and group activities that are relevant, informative, entertaining and engaging.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and must have completed Australian secondary education at Year 10 or equivalent.
- Non-school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent, or Site Institute pre-admission test at Level 4.
- Duration: blocks of 10 weeks over four terms per year
- Intake dates 2021: Jan 25, Feb 22, Mar 8, Mar 22, Apr 19, May 3, May 17, May 31, Jun 14, Jul 12, Jul 26, Aug 9, Aug 23, Sep 6, Oct 4, Oct 18, Nov 1, Nov 15, Nov 29