“After several years of drafting experience in Italy, I chose Site Institute because of the timetable and the 3D printing. The diploma us the right choice because the future here will be awesome in the construction sector. I really hope you choose Site Institute and enjoy your time here because the environment is really good.”Diego BarbieriItaly
MEM50222 | CRICOS 112013H
Diploma of Engineering – Technical
Site Institute delivers hands-on, high quality practical courses that provide students with all the skills required to become a successful professional in Australia and overseas. Students have an engaging learning environment including workshops, practical activities and the most up-to-date tools and equipment.
Engineering and technology
Learn the fundamentals of engineering and work with technology including engineering design and analysis software, electronics and 3D printing. You will design, print, build and fly a drone; design a freeze drying system; detail structural steel components in AutoCAD and learn how to manage projects.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and must have completed Australian secondary education at Year 10 or equivalent.
- Non-school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent, or Site Institute pre-admission test at Level 4.
- Four terms. 52 weeks (one year)
- Intake dates 2023: January 23, April 17, July 10, October 2