Diploma of Engineering – Technical
MEM50212 | CRICOS: 091732K
Site Institute delivers hands-on, high quality practical courses that provide students with all the skills required to become a successful professional in Australia and overseas. Students have an engaging learning environment including workshops, practical activities and the most up-to-date tools and equipment.
Engineering and technology
Learn the fundamentals of engineering and work with technology including engineering design and analysis software, electronics and 3D printing . You will design, print, build and fly a drone; design a freeze drying system; detail structural steel components in AutoCAD and learn how to manage projects.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and must have completed Australian secondary education at Year 10 or equivalent.
- Non-school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent, or Site Institute pre-admission test at Level 4.
- Duration: 8 Terms over 104 weeks
- Intake dates 2021: Jan 25, Apr 19, Jul 12, Oct 4