Certificate III in Engineering Technical
Advanced manufacturing and engineering technologies form the basis of future innovation in the industry. This Certificate III level qualification provides the foundation skills and knowledge required to implement innovative technologies in the modern workplace.
Learn core engineering skills
In this course, you will work on practical projects that will enable you to create 3D CAD designs, use 3D printers, apply mechanical engineering techniques and theory to the building and programming of drones.
- Students must be at least 18 years old and must have completed Australian secondary education at Year 10 or equivalent.
- Non-school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent, or Site Institute pre-admission test at Level 4.
- Duration: 2 Terms over 22-28 weeks
- Intake dates 2021: Jan 25, 19 Apr, 12 Jul, 4 Oct