Think to win and plan your week
Your brain is amazing and when you set up your study plan and study intentions, your brain will work towards this plan.
- Review your SI study timetable each week
- Lock in travel time to and from the classroom. Plan to arrive early to take into account unexpected travel delays
- Set revision time each day
- Schedule exercise into your week
- Socialise and see your friends! It’s not all about study, socialising is also important to keep you fresh and productive at work
- Have a break. Rest is as important as study and work and will keep you focussed.
- Enjoy your week and study adventure! This is an exciting time in your life to learn, share your experience, collaborate and grow your skills and knowledge
Talk to your trainer for more study tips! We want to see you win and can tailor your learning for optimal success!