Diploma of Leadership and Management
Gain your leadership edge. The Leadership and Management course is designed to prepare self-motivated, career minded individuals to move into higher management positions. This course will explore the critical skills for effective and strong leadership and cover both the technical knowledge and requirements managing teams in addition to workplace management and emotional intelligence skills needed to lead teams.
Graduates can apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of industries.
|Qualification||Diploma Leadership and Management
|Duration||Up to 12 Months including holidays|
|Course Fees||Total: $7,200|
|Materials and texts||$0|
|Delivery mode||On-campus, face-to face|
|Tempus LMS||Online assessment submission|
|Intake Dates 2017||08 May, 19 June, 10 July, 31 July, 11 Sep, 03 Oct, 13 Nov, 04 Dec|
Students should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Students require a completed Year 12 or equivalent; or,
Non school-leavers are selected according to eligibility and merit, vocational experience, previous study and personal competencies.
English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with no individual band less than 5.0) or equivalent
Areas of study
- Leadership and emotional intelligence
- Workplace dynamics and team effectiveness
- Productive operations, systems and processes
- Customer focused delivery of products and services
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Project management
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Leadership and Management provides career opportunities for challenging management positions across a wide range of industries including business, health, construction, engineering, defence, events management, marketing, human resources management and education.
Business Manager, Sales Team Manager, Human Resources Manager
Completion of a Site Institute Diploma Leadership & Management will provide you with a pathway into a bachelor degree at leading Australian Universities. This means you can cut down the amount of time and money you need to complete your degree, or in some cases even enrolling straight into the second year of your university course.