By Roxanne Aila
Did you know what you eat affects your brain and how much information you absorb? I love chips and ice cream! But, it does not necessarily help me to study better (it only makes my body work harder to digest)!
Here are 5 foods loaded with brainpower that nourish your body and are not too expensive (under $10).
- Fish is loaded with good, oily fats that boost your memory.
- Nuts help with learning ability.
- Tomatoes protect your brain.
- Eggs improve your memory.
- Broccoli keeps you focussed and sharp.
Collect your supermarket flyers for the latest deals and savings for food. Grocery Shop is an excellent source of information.
Study Hard, Study Smart!